Is there a way to do this in your story? (explained in post)

I hope this post doesn’t get closed or anything because of the title, I don’t know how to explain it in a short enough way to fit in the title, sorry!

Basically, I’m just wondering if you can do something in your script so your reader can click something to enable something happening? This is really confusing to explain, so here’s an example.

ex

Basically, when you click on the speech bubble, it will trigger the talking and scene to start. Is there a way to do this with Episode, instead of the dialogue and events happening right away, so it gives an option for the reader to start the dialogue or to start later? If there is a way to do this, I would 100% appreciate if someone let me know what I should put in my script, or if there’s something you can do similar to this that I can still do.
I want there to be two characters that MC can click to start talking to, and you get to choose who to talk to first, or something like that. Any suggestions on how to do this?

1 Like

No I don’t think so!

There’s no button you can arrange around but you can always give them the choice of who to talk to first

1 Like

can someone please help i want to write a story i wrote a book and i would love if someone can write the episode for me who is up to it?

Get an answer to your question? @stronglcve :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you! You can close this thread now :slight_smile:

1 Like