Is there a way to fix this?

I switched from android to iOS today and when I try to log into my current Episode account, it said it failed to login since the transfer is from android to iOS. What should I do? I don’t want to start over! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I had that too but I just made an new account because I don’t think you can switch from android to ios :grimacing: :woman_shrugging:

nooooooooo!!! :sob::sob::sob:
My account is from google and that’s where I’m writing my current stories.

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong…it’s just what I did :sweat_smile:

Ugh you can’t. I did try to do that once. Episode should allow people;e to switch between android and iOS because my I-pad is getting old and I can’t buy a new one but my author account is on iOS :see_no_evil:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:
Now I’m upset!!!

2 Likes

Like that’s one of the most frustrating things. I have to continue with the SAME profile and can’t read stories from my account after my I-pad dies

1 Like

https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003651793-How-to-transfer-or-restore-your-Episode-game

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s true; you can switch from iOs to Android or Android to iOs.
I tried that when I had problem with my account, but sadly you need to make a new one or stay with old phone to continue working on story :C

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Okay, I think I know what to do. Since I switched phones, I can still play Episode from my old phone and still write. That way, I won’t lose my data since its an Android.

2 Likes