Is there a way to incorporate pauses in your loop?

Hey there, I’m creating a png animation loop, I’m almost there I just need a way to have spaces between each frame and be able to make it loop.

1. I can’t use opacity 1 in # of seconds thing as the frames are pngs and will show up behind one another if I try, I need them to disappear as the next one appears which is why I can’t change the opacity speed but rather need to have time between each frame

2. I can’t just use THEN as it doesn’t take up enough time between each frame and it all ends up disappearing before I even see it.

3. The code as of right now goes something like this

code sample

@overlay opacity 1 and overlay opacity 0 in 1
@pause for 0.5

You see I need one to disappear as soon as another appears for it to work so the switch has to be fast between the frames but I also need the frame it switches to stay for a few beats until I’m ready to switch frames again.

Hopefully, that makes sense, if anyone has a solution that would be great, thnks

&overlay1 opacity 1 in 0 THEN overlay1 opacity 1 in 0.5 THEN overlay1 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay1 opacity 0 in 0.5 loop INFINITE times
&overlay2 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay2 opacity 0 in 0.5 THEN overlay2 opacity 1 in 0 THEN overlay2 opacity 1 in 0.5 loop INFINITE times

Something like this?

1 Like

WOW, this totally freaking worked! thanks so much for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.