Is there a way to make a character a ghost and the people behind them not a ghost?

It says it in the title but yea I’m trying to make a character transparent but the people behind him also become transparent. I’ve tried changing the layers but nothing. Please help.

TAGS: @Dara.Amarie @anon37186038 @sarahe.episode @Adrinamika @Lara25 @kaittxo @Cass_writes @Me_and_Mel @Willowbean @heart.creates

1 Like
2 Likes

its not the layering, it’s the opacity u have to change.

1 Like

Oop thanks for the tag but I actually am pretty useless at stuff like this :see_no_evil: I hope @lanafrazer_episode has answered you, but I know @Dara.Amarie has some pretty good tutorials :blush:

3 Likes

I watched the video and that is what I did. I mean can a non ghost character be behind a ghost character without being a ghost

1 Like

yes

I don’t think it’s possible at the moment

2 Likes

then can you show me how? BC the video only shows for to make a character a ghost

1 Like

okay, so your saying that lets say the ghost is in front of the character that is NOT a ghost, meaning, the character is behind the ghost. I mean I think the smartest way to do it is either have a duplicate character, hmmm, im still thinking because I havent done this one before.

1 Like

I tried everything. I don’t think its possible either :confused:

2 Likes

How? You’d need to be able to modify only a character’s opacity, thing that we cannot do now

Edit: I’m genuinely interested, since I have ghosts in my story :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Like I said I haven’t done this before :thinking:, so eh if it is impossible then I don’t know, so, maybe @Dara.Amarie could give her response on this too.

1 Like

Yes that’s what im asking

1 Like

Alright.

1 Like

But thank you for you help <3

1 Like

Np, lol, I’m still learning new things. :100: :+1:t3:

1 Like

Maybe instead of making the whole background a transparent layer, you could make it for only the area the ghost character is? If that makes sense? Like a smaller blob of transparency? :joy:

1 Like

I was considering that too but the ghost is going to be walking across the scene :sob:

Ah! That is tricky then, I dont think there’s a way to get around it at this time I’m afraid because of the layering🤔

1 Like

yeah. I feel like episode show add something with character transparacy.

2 Likes