Is there a way to make a character a ghost and the people behind them not a ghost?

yes

I don’t think it’s possible at the moment

2 Likes

then can you show me how? BC the video only shows for to make a character a ghost

1 Like

okay, so your saying that lets say the ghost is in front of the character that is NOT a ghost, meaning, the character is behind the ghost. I mean I think the smartest way to do it is either have a duplicate character, hmmm, im still thinking because I havent done this one before.

1 Like

I tried everything. I don’t think its possible either :confused:

2 Likes

How? You’d need to be able to modify only a character’s opacity, thing that we cannot do now

Edit: I’m genuinely interested, since I have ghosts in my story :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Like I said I haven’t done this before :thinking:, so eh if it is impossible then I don’t know, so, maybe @Dara.Amarie could give her response on this too.

1 Like

Yes that’s what im asking

1 Like

Alright.

1 Like

But thank you for you help <3

1 Like

Np, lol, I’m still learning new things. :100: :+1:t3:

1 Like

Maybe instead of making the whole background a transparent layer, you could make it for only the area the ghost character is? If that makes sense? Like a smaller blob of transparency? :joy:

1 Like

I was considering that too but the ghost is going to be walking across the scene :sob:

Ah! That is tricky then, I dont think there’s a way to get around it at this time I’m afraid because of the layering🤔

1 Like

yeah. I feel like episode show add something with character transparacy.

2 Likes

The only other thing that could work is instead of using the background transparent layer you just create a blob of transparent white ‘glow’ to go over your character and move with your character but it wont make the character look faded just give more of a ghostly aura x

1 Like

Have you read through this How to "FADE" Characters ?

Yes. I know how to fade characters

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.