Is there a way to reply to multiple replies at once?

I heard there was a limit to how many times you could reply? I don’t want to clog up a thread, is there a way to reply to multiple replies from different users at once or should I reply to each user individually?
P.S - Sorry, I’m a total noob here on forums :pleading_face:
Thank you~

1 Like

You arent a noob and there isnt a limit i dont think you could always @ them in one reply

1 Like

Some people will do something like this

@ reply
@ another reply

And so on

2 Likes

@PropertyofNae Oh, I see! Thank you!! Like this right?

@Kayla_episode1 This okay? Haha, I was searching the forum for solutions when I read from some users that they were only allowed three replies which is strange so I assumed that there was a reply limit to prevent spam (:

1 Like

Yep. I’ve seen people do that on a few threads :heart:

2 Likes

I think new users are limited to the number of comments they can post

3 Likes

as far as I know there is limit but for reacting on the same comment … not in general.

What I mean is that you reply to one specific comment that got another thought and reply again on that one specific comment… this is limited I believe to 3 replies.

But if you reply to another person or another post or another reply that there is no limit.

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.