Is there an easier way

I’m very new here so please don’t judge me. As you know i’m working on a story on the episode app and i can’t upload photos from the internet or from here i need help. So if you know how to do this please comment. Thank you

1 Like

In the art catalog, in backgrounds, choose uploaded to your account instead of available for all stories, and then you can import your background

2 Likes

2 Likes

Unfortunately you can’t upload backgrounds to the Episode App you can only upload through the Writer’s Portal but once you edit in the Writer’s Portal you can no longer edit your story within the App, you can only view it.

it’s all good i skimmed it a first and then was like wait it said app lol

1 Like

Sorry to bother u but i have no idea how to get a new background and clothes on to my story could u plz explain how to do it

Do you want to know how to upload you own background (you can’t upload your own outfits), or do you want to know how to change the background in an episode, and change the outfit of the character?

Ok to upload

Then as I said previously, you can’t upload your own outfits. However you can upload your own backgrounds.
To start with, go to the art catalog on the portal.

Then choose “uploaded to your account”.

You can then upload your backgrounds by clicking on the “select image” button.
Hope this help! And feel free to ask for more help!

Thank u so much

Is that on computer

Yes, you can’t upload background on the app, it must be on internet.

What about phone

Well you can do it on your phone using internet

You cannot do this on the app, you can do it on the internet on your phone, but not in the episode app itself with the story creator

Moved to Creator’s Corner section. Did you get an answer to your question @Jay1? :slight_smile: