Is there any Free coder? (open!)

Hey guys! How are you all doing?

I am looking for a coder since I want to get back on writing again-

I have a few chapters planned before…

Please pm me or comment below if you are interested and have or will have free time in this week!

I can insure you that I am not someone you will feel hard to work with, and your problems are totally fine, you can have a break for it but please don’t ghost me randomly…

7 Likes

Bump? Anyone?

1 Like

hi! i might be able to help. it really depends.

first off, i’m a decent coder but not the most experienced. if you want you can read through some of my stories to see the directing. (if you want to do that i’ll pm you the link).

how many chapters do you want coded?

3 Likes

Hello does any one know how to make a character run faster like a vampire? I would really appreciate if one of you can help me .

1 Like

@CHARACTER walks to spot (spot number) in (how many seconds) AND CHARACTER is (running animation)

Make the seconds really low like 0.5 or something and it will be super quick, I hope this helps😊

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

3 Likes

It would be helpful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I have some coding which needs to be advanced coded and some other script which needs to be fully coded. If that’s okay for you then I would like to pm you

2 Likes

bump!!!

2 Likes

That should be fine! If you can just pm me with a bit more description on what you need, I’m a pretty advanced coder!

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to add sounds in a story?

This may help it’s a link from @Dara.Amarie 's Website.
Sound Effects and Adding Sound

Thank you

1 Like

Hey! maybe you can create a topic about it. It would be much easier to get more attention than using another topic.

1 Like

Thank you for the advise it’s really helpful (:

bumping :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi, @Ash_Jas!
I see that you need a free coder but can I suggest something else to you?
I would suggest coding on your own, you could get a partner to help you every so often but I would suggest taking just a bit of time out of your day to learn how to code instead of getting someone else to do it for you.

• 99% of all successful authors on Episode, code on their own.
  • It will help you understand your story better and you’ll be able to choose the right animations and overlays and make it look just how you would imagine.
  • It’s a great hobby!

I hope you take this into consideration instead of getting someone else to do it for you.

1 Like

Hey! ty, I am still learning how but can’t do much. I will keep your advice in mind.

2 Likes

Hey, @Ash_Jas I could try to help you?
I’m not very advance my self, but I can do spot directing, simple overlay animation, zooms, etc.

1 Like

That would also work. I will pm you later today

2 Likes

Alright :kissing:

1 Like