Is there any good vampire stories (ink)

doesnt only have to be about vampires but good ink story recommendations lol

4 Likes

im not sure if there is any because the vampire features started not too long ago and they don’t update Ink anymore

1 Like

oh alright thanks

1 Like

np

1 Like

im working on a vampire story in ink, its still in progress, ill let you know when its out. :wink:

1 Like

Hello @janeluv, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Princess of Darya (Ink)

1 Like

I once read a story called Force Vampire.
It’s in INK, but I can’t remember how good it is, I do remember liking it very much. It has millions of reds, so you might have read it already. :woman_shrugging:

Also Exosculation is pretty well known story, also is in INK and is pretty good if I remember correctly

2 Likes

Accidently a Vampire by @bbygirlbrooks
Us in the dark by Samaria
Michaela M’s stories (forgot how to spell her name lmao)

2 Likes

thank uu

alright thnxxx

1 Like

awhile thx bby :sob::heart:

2 Likes

Hello! If you want you can check out my vampire story :slight_smile:

Story name: His Prey

Author: Syd Ren

Description: He’s sexy, mysterious, seductive, on top of that, he could kill you at any moment if he wanted to & somehow you find yourself completely attracted to him no matter what you do. CC!

Episodes: 3 (More to come!)

Genre: Romance

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6481672553693184

Small cover: Blood_Lust_tD_posterThumb_6KZBWXVnQw

Large cover: Blood_Lust_tD_posterImage_fqNrVM5ssU

Eat Me Up. It’s one of the best vampire stories I have read till date.

in my blood- Blessings x
in my blood: sucker for pain- Blessings x
wrapped in lies- Mikayla S.

My story is a fantasy story that has VAMPIRES in it and is also in INK!

At the Crack of Dawn

Story Description:

With the appearance of supernatural powers, vampires and a murder, Zora’s aimless life is suddenly clouded by darkness. Will Zora be consumed by the shadows or emerge as the light?

Genres: Fantasy, School, Drama, Romance

Here’s a trailer if you’d like to watch!

Link to my story:

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.
It currently has 13 episodes and is on going!
I update weekly. :slight_smile:
Genre is a mix of Fantasy, drama and romance.
Description: Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbor, Silas Harris.
*LL *CC

My instagram is @uglygh0stt

:blush::blush::black_heart:
Title: : Fragile and Deadly
Genre : Romance
Cover :black_heart:

**Description ** Chloe WAters felt she has no purpose or meaning in this world. But little does she know, her existence is the most important thing to a WHOLE OTHER WORLD. And with the odds of being with Asher, a mysterious boy with the darkest secret of both worlds, together, they will find out their true purposes.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Fragile and Deadly

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC LL

Eat Stake link

Story Description

April’s an independent girl, trying to move on from her corrupt ex boyfriend. But how will she deal with a hot guy with super powers, who may have to live with her?? (cc, choices, points based choices later on)

Dangerous DNA (LL) link

Dangerous DNA (ink) completed

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she’s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)

Who’s Watching Me? link

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy’s life is in so much trouble,so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from the trouble that’s pursuing her, she meets a mysterious hot guy with his own dark secret.

Far Away link

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy joins the strongest, hottest fighting team there is, to help take down a ruthless enemy, and her clan! But how will she focus, with a hot romance and a target on her back?

Swiftfist link