Is there any way I can get episode to approve my bgs and overlays quicker

My readers are waiting on the next 2 episodes to come out and by episode not reviewing my bgs and overlays it’s really messing up my publishing schedule. Is there a way I can get them to approve them any quicker?

1 Like

I don’t think there is, not that I know of at least. But for next time, try to upload your bgs beforehand so that they’re all approved by the time you publish!

1 Like

You can send a ticket, no guarantee it’ll be answered in a timely manner though. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Yeah thats what im doing rn! All the bgs and overlays i think i’ll need in the future, im uploading now x

1 Like

How do I send a ticket please :blush:

Give me 2 seconds. I’ll put the link into my previous reply. :blush: From there, you can just follow the steps on the form.

1 Like

Aw thank you so much!!

1 Like

Sending a ticket will not work. I am waiting too but we just have to be patient. I have to admit they’re talking longer than usual to approve bgs and overlays recently.

2 Likes

No problem! Just refrain from doing it on a regular basis though since the tickets aren’t really supposed to be used for moving along approvals in general.
But they might help out since you want to update on time. They’ll look at your ticket and either accept it or tell you to wait, but either way — your overlays and backgrounds will either get approved or rejected.

I have a specific set/type of overlays that I submit with a ticket and request number, the first time round I actually said to them that I was under the pressure of time. So they fast tracked and approve them (simply because they’d been rejected in error beforehand and they actually asked me to use the tickets for the said overlays in future so I don’t have the same problem over and over and I wouldn’t have to wait as long). That’s why I think there’s a possibility they might take your ticket into consideration. Not saying they definitely will though.

In the past, I found that uploading my overlays between 12 and 1 AM AEST got them reviewed quickly (within 10 minutes to an hour), whereas other times got them reviewed within a day or two or more. It didn’t work every single time, but it was enough to have me convinced that that was the best time to upload. I don’t know about now though, a lot of time has passed since I’ve done that and I don’t have the energy to stay up as late on my PC.

2 Likes

Woah tysm!

1 Like

Ticket?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey so one of my friends from Instagram said they get their overlay and background approval in one day because he has 900,000 reads this happened with me a while ago my overlay didn’t get approved for like 2weeks

That’s not true. The speed of review isn’t determined by the amount of reads. :full_moon_with_face:
I’ve had backgrounds reviewed and approved in the span of 10 minutes a few times before and I’m definitely a small author.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that :relaxed:

1 Like

I spoke to them, they replied to my ticket and they said that they are under alot of pressure at the moment as loads of submissions have been made. They said they usually approve them within 72 hours…its been 120…

Understandable. There are many authors out there. So the number of bgs and ols waiting to be approved might be hundreds or thousands of it. I know i upload a lot of ols :joy: So i don’t mind waiting as long as its not rejected in the end haha

I hope they approve yours soon.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes they approved 7 of my overlays on thursday! I’m so happy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.