Is there any way I can transfer Android to iOS?

Okay, so I at first had an Android and now I have an iPhone. All of that saved work, the gems, tickets and story chapters data are saved on my Android, and I unfortunately heard that there was no way that you could transfer anything from Android - iOS or iOS to Android, so I really am stuck right now. If I could delete my Android account, would it delete my saved work on my PC? If so, is there any way to transfer my Android saved work to iPhone? Or at least make an update that you can transfer from different platforms?

2 Likes

You can’t transfer from different softwares. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hey the same thing happened to me and you can’t transfer your progress on the stories you have read but if you had a profile you can do what I did.I sent an email to episode and they gave me back my account and the diamonds I had

1 Like

I wish that what makes it sad I had an android before my dad gave me his old iPhone 7 Plus ( still using it) but I have my old phone to my brother and I cant restore or transfer so I had to start from the beginning

1 Like

I feel ya😢
I can’t log in neither from iphone nor Android this sucks and the worst part is that the app doesn’t even open from my iphone it keeps saying that “I need to do an upgrade” or smth and when I go to the app store there is no upgrade option

1 Like

You cannot transfer your reading progress but if you let them know, support might give you the gems + passes that you had in your old account

I think they can transfer your stories and all your writing/coding. Just file a ticket and let them know

1 Like

Okay, I emailed Lauren about this, and she made something happen! Thanks everyone! <3