Is There Anybody Out There That Still Loves Classic?

Looking for lovers of Classic stories, as well as Classic POC stories. My stories are classic as well as POC. I also recommend other phenomenal classic stories from amazing authors, who definitely deserves all the recognition. If you’re looking for some great Classic stories, inbox me.

5 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: right here! I have a story in Classic too!

1 Like

I think I follow you on Instagram. Your backgrounds are amazing!

1 Like

Thanks. Still making more! :grin::100::raised_hands:

1 Like

whats yr fav Classic stories?

1 Like

My favorite classic authors are miss.meli85, aaliyahrose.stories, and randi paige who isn’t on Instagram anymore. Her story is called, Old Ways. Also, I love crazylove.episode, and ootd.episode as well.

2 Likes

cool

1 Like

I love Classic! It’s really under-appreciated.

1 Like

Definitely.

Classic is the first style I ever read in :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Me! I love classic so much! :heart:

2 Likes

I despise it!!! :wink:

1 Like

Do you have an Instagram?

Do you have an Instagram??

Sorry, I don’t have Instagram

Classic is amazing! I’m currently writing a classic story, called Triple Trouble. Once it’s on my profile, give me your opinions! My username is AwkwardNancy.

1 Like

Is that your Instagram name? I just looked you up.

I don’t have any socials. That account either is a fake or somebody who thought of the same username. I was talking about my episode username on the app.

I do!!! Classic is the best. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love classic! I started playing episode when that was the only style. I came back awhile ago and was a bit sad to see no stories with the classic style :frowning: I would love to write a story in the style but I am also afraid nobody would read it!