Is there anyone on here who's Muslim and wouldn't mind giving me a hand?

So, in my story, I have a character called Zaynah who is a massive human rights activist and also sticks to her Muslim routes. She is extremely important for my story and, as someone who isn’t Muslim, I would love to hear a little feedback if you could! I would hate to mess up such a lovely, amazing character!

I was wondering if there are any quotes in the Quran which specifically call for people to help their fellow man? If so, could you point me in the right direction? Also, if any of you know a little Arabic, I would love to know if there are any idioms or sayings which involve being helpful and considerate to others. Anything which is related to Islamic or Arabic culture that Zaynah could draw her strength and courage from - something that could speak to her from her routes which would help to shape who she is as a person?

Also, I would love your feedback in general if you’re a practising Muslim in an English-speaking country on how you have felt here growing up? As much as you’re willing to share would be perfect!

Just for a little bit of background information, I modelled this with one of my old friends in mind. She died when I was a bit younger. I miss her terribly. She was one of my closest friends and I would love to pay tribute to her. One thing that stood out for me is that she was always willing to help others with a smile on her face. I feel like, especially in the media nowadays, Muslims like her don’t get enough credit, so I would love to do this character some justice!

Thank you so much in advance!

I can’t wait to read this amazing story, I’m also very sorry to hear that you lost one of your closest friends both so young :disappointed_relieved: and I’m a Muslim, one thing you should do is make her accepting to other people, like say she might have a friend who let’s go of their moral beliefs, she might still try and nudging them back to it, but also accepts it.

I’d love to read your story! I am a Muslim myself

Hiya! It’s a spin-off from my main story ‘The Queen of Freaks’ and it’s called ‘Much Ado About Anabelle’. At the moment, she’s one of the most important secondary characters, but I would love to see the reader response towards her because I’ve got a whole story for her planned!

Wow! I’ll check it out