Is there anyway that someone can make the word QUEER: look like the crown on this cover!

Yes! Like the word QUEER: but the spiky bits are coming out of the bottom with the blood dripping off of them, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Ooo alright, I’ll try to see if i can find a font like that and edit the blood on :sweat_smile::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! If not, could you maybe draw/edit it maybe?

1 Like

Yep, I can try! :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

How are these? :purple_heart: sweats

Summary

Untitled689_20200628231656
Untitled687_20200628224736
Yez, i am aware that the second one sucks :skull:

1 Like

It looks good but it’s really sparkly. Is there a way you can make it look more like ice?

Thank you! Sorry, I’m picky lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sure i can try but, if you maybe have a picture/background that you would like on it, i can put it on :blob_hearts:

And tysm @isa_episode_1 :joy::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t, since I want it as an overlay. But thank you!!

1 Like

That one is the last book of the saga. The name of the saga is Red Queen. It is also the name of the first book.
Read it only if you are prepared to feel cheated on by the author, throw the books to a wall, and cry a lot. This book includes enormous amounts of evil and conspiracy. And you will have a love/hate relationship that you can’t explain with every character. If you decide to read it and you have no one to talk to about the book, message me and I will hear your rants.

1 Like

No I can’t

1 Like

No worries!

1 Like

Hey, look here.

This might help you. You can always search it on forums using the search feature.

I know lmao i meant like the text will look the same as the background, if that makes sense :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh, no. I don’t have one. It kind of does.

1 Like

How’s this?

Summary

Untitled689_20200629200810

1 Like

It looks great! Credit?

I made a little edit, hope it’s okay.

2 Likes

Yep it’s fine, and you don’t have to credit :sunflower:

1 Like