Is there anyway?!

Hey beautiful people!

So as you know (or not lol) that I am working on my first story and I have a proofreader as i am not very good with directing and all , so she proofreads for me but can’t solve my main problem that is fix spot directing even when she knows how to.
this is because I give her the script via email and she makes the changes their but can’t make spot changes as she can;t preview.
As much as we know there is only two ways how she can do it.
Either she copy paste the entire thing in her portal , create that entire characters and preview it their easily … but she doesn’t wanna do it (i completely get her)
And one more way is if i give here my portal login password and she gets access to my portal and make the changes right there… but i am not very comfortable with that.

So here i am asking you people if there is any other way by which she can preview the script send by me.

TAGS

@MMG @lynne.harper @shahtuta @raven.is.a.clown @braily @ImAnAlien @Dazzling_Ash @Angryybirdd @Celestial_Night @Normal_Is_Boring @Allie_Diamond_Epy @JennIzzy_Love @Cecilia_do @Blue_lover @catgirlepi @CherryPicked @Faith.episode.cats @flakes.epy @fenixxx @HappyDaisy @IvyM92 @ItsTerra @Jamila7 @Lana_Carter @luisa_lovely1 @melaniesmall @mimiepi @Minimayday @nicollil @Natasha.Brown1 @_baeyb @orangeweedie @oliviaburn14 @Timber @Tsukino_94 @queen.sofia @Apart_12345 @Roy @Sarah.Sameeha @Sam-ia @Unique34 @v.h_episode @viviwrites @valkillreee @Verity24 @amber.writes @xxOlivia_Meganxx @XxAlphaBetaxX @Youngbl00d @Yupi @Yeonha @Zanele_Mawa @Zondiewriter @zephyr_angel @saol @MMG @line123462 @Your_girl.kay @Hellchaser @Creole_KareBear @marcosimp @Noone_epi @KylieJay @Jade135 @Ajay_theweirdo @MiyakoMiyu @Episode.Cameronwrite @episode.lillz @episodemichi @June_Sinclair @AlexandraD @MakaylaRules @Tropical_Hurricane @Allie_Diamond_Epy @xgeorgia @Diabuttan @Zoya_Fatima @Callme_80 @athenamae @tessa28 @StxrStruck @AccioArt @epy.neha @Valeriya.B @Jazz5 @Celestial_Night @Cherryepisodeokk @NancyM @FlowerGriefer @episode.jeimy @tonywrites @april_episode @Matilda_the_lovely @AndreaT @_Shi_Shi @Night_mare @MissSarahG1 @joys_secrets @khushi.writes @belle_loves_roses @Alonelywintersky @CatherineM @episode.lillz

If there is anyone else you think might be able to help me , kindly tag that person.

• :orange_heart: :orange_heart:
10 Likes

i am not sure there is another way but when i wrote with @/adibaanjum, she gave me password to login to her portal and changed it after i log-ined
:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

or the 3 opetion, you learn how to do it, yourself. if you really wanna write on episode that is also the best. because you wont need to rely on someone else.

3 Likes

Hello… I don’t think so

1 Like

lol…I don’t think there is way beside these two options.
…or there is…
there is one way
you can make a meeting room in google meet or in zoom
and show her your problem and all and fix it with each other?
maybe…idk…

2 Likes

well…its a …bad idea…right?

2 Likes

i am and doing it too but just to make it flawless … a little help doesn’t hurt :blush:

2 Likes

how to change the password? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Google it :smirk_cat: :crazy_face:

1 Like

haha not bad but veryyyyy time comsuminggg

1 Like

heyy :orange_heart:

:expressionless: :expressionless:
lol okayy

1 Like

sorry :joy:

1 Like

yes :sleepy:

1 Like

lol its cool

1 Like

I’m not sure how much directing help you need but most basic things, layering, movements, animation etc are possible to pick up through just reading by an experienced director.
Before publishing you can do this (share your story) through the link in your bio, but I’m not sure how it works once you’ve published your story, as the reader only sees the published chapters then.

2 Likes

haha thanks love
your really helpful

1 Like

no it dosent, we all need help sometimes.

2 Likes

yaaa she can help with all that but spot directing needs preview for sure :worried:

:innocent: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: