Is there someone who can make me some backgrounds?

Hi everyone, I am currently rewriting one of my stories called An Angel’s Hope (about an angel who comes to live on Earth for a year) and in it I am looking to have a series of backgrounds set in Heaven which will be shown during flashbacks and such. I would liek these backgrounds to appear as though they are in a clouded environment, or at least have clouds visible through windows if its an interior background. Is there anyone who can help me with this? If you yourself can’t do it then please tag someone as I could really do with these backgrounds as I am looking to expand on the story and flesh it out a bit more, thank you :slight_smile: xx

Thanks for this, but I also need like some house backgrounds, ones that look like they are on clouds if you get me?

Inside or outside of a house?

Some of both really, my vision is of white or at the very least light coloured interiors (living room, kitchen and bedrooms etc) with lots of light. I also need a background of what could be a garden in heaven and of an official building, like for example where the headquarters of a business are and these must also fit the light, bright and airy feel. There can’t be any colours that are too dark as it is supposed to be heaven, is this ok? :slight_smile:

I will try :joy:

1 Like

Thank you, I know its bit of a challenge so I appreciate you taking it on :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Sorry idk how to do it

1 Like

It’s fine, thank you for trying :blush:

I’m sorry, I tried :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No, this is great, I love it, thank you :blush:

1 Like

youre welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll definitely add it into my story and of course I’ll give credit too :+1:

1 Like

could i please use this one? i will give you credit if you want :slight_smile:
:heart::heart:

1 Like

Of course. You don’t have to credit me since I found it on Pixabay.

thank you so much :slight_smile: :heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! :heavy_heart_exclamation: