Is this a glitch? Episode background

This is a new background, and I’m not exactly sure if it’s supposed to like like it…?
The walls aren’t symmetrical and I think it should have designs on them or something. it looks a little off.

Does anyone know?

What is it called?

1 Like

It’s like that for me as well so I really don’t know

1 Like

It’s a very complex background that uses tons of overlays. That’s why it looks that way.

3 Likes

@JemU776, I’m so sorry to bother you again but how do I tell Episode?

1 Like

You need to submit a ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can submit a ticket here alerting the team. Thanks!

1 Like

The background doesn’t look that bad…it kinda reminds me of the face glitch in Limelight :sweat_smile:
And yes, you can alert Episode to this by sending a ticket through the link @Jeremy provided :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a glitch. Go to overlays and take a look. Everything you need is there :blush:

1 Like

Did you add the overlays to it because that’s what you are supposed to do.

Oh wow, so there’s supposed to be an overlay added into this background :scream:
That’s so freaking awesome :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

I haven’t been on Writer’s Portal in a few days, but I should seriously go check it out now as these new features that Episode has provided us with sound très cool :wink::heart:

1 Like

Yep.
I already sent in a ticket.

I was too lazy to place all the overlays (I only did the left side and quickly), but you get the idea. Maybe they should release a guide to go with it :rofl:

There appears to be one “main” overlay and three other overlays per side (one which I had to spot place, the other two seemed to be fine).

I’m guessing it’s so complex so you can have people on the balconies and walking down the stairs?

3 Likes

Wasn’t that the background used in instant princess?