Is this a glitch orrr?

So the hidden props are only seen on the app so when I try it in the app, The prop is still not there so is this a glitch orrr?

3 Likes

maybe a glitch :thinking: submit a ticket

2 Likes

How?

2 Likes

Go to help in the writers portal and scroll down there you will see Episode Support and click the submit a ticket button. Then type your problems and send them. Hopefully it helps.

3 Likes

Yes, i used to see that opiton in the episode app too, but i dont see that now…??

3 Likes

I don’t know about Episode app because I downloaded it this year in April and I didn’t have any problems until I started coding last month. So it is now available in writers portal.

3 Likes

Okay I submitted a ticket I hope that works

1 Like

Yeah hope so too. I have problem linking my account and they haven’t replied to my ticket so I will submit them again. It’s not working from other devices too. I am trying to share my account too but nothing works. It’s such a pain :weary:

1 Like

Well I hope u get ur problem fix

1 Like

Yeah it is irritating as hell :weary:

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Okay so the problem seems to be fixed idk how to check if they replied to my ticket or not but it started working thank god,

1 Like

That’s good because they replied to my ticket and said that I need to copy paste all my work in other account which is a pain. So I asked them to make a way to transfer all our progress from one account to another because customisation and outfit will take a lot of time so they are considering it. Hopefully they make a way to do it.

1 Like

Oml episode has a whole bunch of glitches rn :confused: hope you get ur problem fix!!!

1 Like

Yeah hope so too

1 Like