Is this a good character card?

1 Like

I personally find it;
a bit too busy and I think you have a lot more text than what is normally on a char card (but perhaps that could also be due to how it’s been laid out which doesn’t look totally uniform)
and the busy background makes it a little bit hard to read the text but apart from those things,
I think the card is fine!

4 Likes

Thank you. I like how u pointed out my mistakes, now I know what I need to fix. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

No worries. (:

1 Like

Most cards I’ve seen don’t include outfit information since they’re easy to match from the character’s image. :slight_smile:
I like the color selection and font :slight_smile: but I agree with Schittwriter, the background is a bit busy. I would either pick a single background image or put shadowing around the font&character so they pop off the image a bit. It’ll make reading the font easier.

2 Likes

Personally, like @/schittwriter says, I feel like you have more text than what most put on a card and the layout of the text isn’t the best. I think you should make all the text the same size and perhaps place it into sections for example facial features in one corner and clothes in another etc, and possibly a different background that isn’t so overcrowded/busy to make the text more visible, other then this, I think the card is great and your character is really pretty and the font matches the characters style perfectly!

Although this is my opinion on it, don’t feel you have to change it to how I say, as long as you like it that’s what matters. :butterfly:

3 Likes

I like the vibe! I think less text would look better though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. I fixed it, changed the background and added less text.

1 Like

You’re so nice and thank you, I fixed it.

1 Like

Yes, thank you! I fixed it.

:blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.