Is this a good muslim character

this is my muslim character. here name is Donatella (please five me an example of a lastname because if it’s up to me I can only think of smith for some reason :roll_eyes:
21 years old
personality: calm and kind, she rarely gets mad
please help me explain the different denominations I know that there has been made a post about this by @EpisodeShadow but for some reason it keeps confusing me (the word are kinda complicated to me and I really can’t make much from it so if someone can explain this in the easy way to someone who doesn’t isn’t the best at english it’s quite hard)

if you have something more important to her or if you don’t agree with her clothing style say it right here

1 Like

She looks good. The outfit just doesn’t sit with me. It’s modest but it’s just the rose sweater. It doesn’t match with the pants and makes the outfit look boujee.

1 Like

What denomination do you want her to be apart of?

so like I said I didn’t understood much about it I’m looking for an explaintion in my own langue :sweat_smile: and about the outfit alright well I kinda had trouble finding the right clothes as episode has a lot of short clothing in INK maybe this?

1 Like

Is she going to a job?

yes well to be more specific she just left her job and is on her way home

1 Like

Ah alright. Anyway, what denomination do you want her to be apart of or which one is she in?

well right now I’m looking for an explanation in dutch because the website I used from epiosde shadow is kinda complicated (for me at least)

1 Like

How is it confusing may I ask? Which website? Do you have trouble understanding the words because it isn’t your fist language?

yes this isn’t my first language. I have a lot of trouble understanding the words

1 Like

Would you like me to give you another website?

if possible? yes please

1 Like

These might be easier to understand. I can’t find anything is Dutch to explain but I guess this has easier words in English to get.

1 Like

If you still can’t understand, I’ll send a dm using google translate to transfer it into dutch.

1 Like

If you need help with clothing, here’s a portion of the thread that gives you some.

thx ! so for my character from everything that I read and understood would belong in the shi’a islam

1 Like

yup can… yeah true INK has less clothes… which are more suitable but you got the basis right of the outfit. head covered…etc etc which are slightly longer to explain.

1 Like

eh wait this one… any other tops?? like more covered office tops available for INK? cause her collarbone can be seen… (just food for thought from my observation…) I can tell its an office wear…

Is it inappropriate to show the collarbone if you are a Muslim women in Shia?

o alright I will look for more
I can also just give her this look in my story and change from coming from work to going to the store it really isn’t important but the point is that she has to go to somewhere and that she is standing in a elevator