Is this a good opening!

“Do you ever feel so worthless?Have no friends,and you swear to yourself that your hates you,and you cant go to your sister because she’s on her phone.OFC you dont tell your parents anything.Ya know not that you’ve been bullied youe WHOLE life but they wont ever understand because they were never lable as “a nerd” or “pig nose” or have them make a boy ask you out just to hamilate you?Not to mention no one likes me no matter how hard i try they take one look at me and it feels like there judging.All the eyes just waiting for you to mess up and when you do they just laugh…Why?Why,does the world hate me so much.The smallest mistake turns into a fire spereding all over and there is just not enough of water to stop it.So youtell them “im fine!”
“Dont worry about me,what happened to u”.You know its like i just got shot and the person next to me had a paper cut and i imedietly forget myself and help them and i dont just stop and think when is my time when is it time for me?”

um yeah thats it,it will have sceans to understand more but what do you think

3 Likes

that is… very very powerful :pleading_face: and it explains most of my life, so yeah that is my opinion, it just about made me cry :sleepy::sob::cry:

1 Like

aww tbh same girl ik how u feel

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I am actually a male :joy::joy::joy: don’t worry though a lot of people get it wrong,

and I mostly said it just about made me cry because
1: I live with a condition named scoliosis.
2: I have been bullied in school, people called me camel back cause of my hump on my back.
3: I had fake friends who I thought were my friends but they weren’t they were just pretending.
4: cause I always felt like a nerd and like everyone hated me and nobody ever wanted to be my friend.
Yeah that’s pretty much my life all summed up sadly.

1 Like

evey single time i do this i always get it wrong danmmit

2 Likes

what?

1 Like

same about the bully thing and those people are just @$$Holes

1 Like

:disappointed: sad world we live in

1 Like

preach!

1 Like

I know I kind of went on a rant but those fake friends made me feel like I had nobody, and made me feel like I actually was a nobody, in high school did I talk/befriend anyone? No because I was afraid of what others would think of me, thanks to those FAKE FRIENDS

Summary

Also here is scoliosis definition

1 Like

yeah thats acctully my greatest fear like i have scoical anxeity bc of it

1 Like

ah okie thanks for the def

1 Like

Yeah, I have it too, especially online wise I like it when people message me first not when I do it first.

1 Like

tbh same like that fear that they wont answer u

1 Like

Yeah:
Or the other fear is that like they would be ticked off if you messaged them.

Another sign of social anxiety with me is if my brother has friends over I have never met I like start to get all scared and stuff and just stay in my room in my own little personal bubble

1 Like

fr

1 Like

For me its when people are in the same room as me i start figiting with my fingers or pick the skin off my fingers (lol i know thats wierd but i usualy do it some time before i panic)

1 Like

oh my god yeah I know what you are talking about, sometimes if there is someone over who I have never met and I am not doing anything like watching youtube or coding my story my brain just goes straight to either listen to music or out of the blue I will just start picking my nails(natural thing for me but still)

1 Like

yea its like if im not doing something while someone is over all my attention goes straight to negitive thoughts and to calm down i listen to music i litterly have headphones everywhere i go

1 Like

yeah, you can’t let those negative thoughts take over though, cause in my case I literally said terrible things to my good online friends, not even kidding

1 Like