Is this a good story idea and would you read it

Hi guys i am writing a vampire story (yes how typical)
I wanted to know if this story would interest you
so the MC is an vampire slayer
would that sound like and interesting story
if so could anyone give me something like a cool plot for that idea

2 Likes

I’d defo read any vampire story LMFAOOOOO

But you can have the vampire slayer meet this vampire and fall in love with him and so does he. But when he realizes who she really is he disappears from the (planet) because he thinks she’s seducing him in order to catch him. But really she’s not. She realizes she needs to get out of her feels and continue hunting for the sake of everyone’s lives. After a couple of months pass by she sees the vampire but he’s with someone else. Someone not her…

1 Like

woah okay that was some good advice my sister was no help :joy: so more of plot was her becoming the slayer but i was wondering if you think it be better for her to start of as a slayer

thank you again for your opinion

2 Likes

Are we talking like Buffy The Vampire Slayer? I would read it :heart: it’s unique.

1 Like

Hmm np and yeah you can add like a backstory of why she became a slayer have it something to do with family so that it can have like an effect on her always having to please her parents or if it was just a traditional thing because of how a vamp killed one of her grandparents/sister etc

1 Like

yes i was deff thinking this

2 Likes

i got inspiration from buffy yes i love the tv show

2 Likes

Me too. I grew up watching it :heart:

1 Like

OKAY well i have to ask angel or spike :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I love your story I love Buffy to on Buffy she falling love with Angle. And Buffy fight vampire comes out the gravy to them.then her mom adopts a girl she was the key.buffy had a friend in school. buffy use like spike .to
Then buffy mom got sick to .

I know hold story .

thank you all for the advice i am currently on episode 2

2 Likes

Wow that good

Lol spike

1 Like

Yes, I would def read.

Ok, make the vampires scary. They don’t sparkle and can’t go in the sunlight.

1 Like

I prefer Angel :wink:

1 Like

yes i was thinking this idea as well because i didn’t want it to be typical vampire story i was thinking their could be two types of vampire kinda like vampire academy books if you know about those

1 Like

me two :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe it could be this girl who’s been a vampire slayer for a long time, but finds out SHE is a vampire and has to learn everything about herself and her past that she didn’t know before. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for the idea !!

1 Like