Is this a new feature or something?

we all know that the customization for our profiles on the app is pretty limited, but i recently saw a user with the messy sock bun hairstyle on their profile avatar. (which i dont have access to.) could this be a new feature/update for the avatar i havent received yet?

8 Likes

I think the rolling out the new assets (finally) to everyone slowly. I got access to everything on Sunday, but some of my friends still don’t

12 Likes

like, all the features on the portal?

3 Likes

So not fair :sob::sob:

7 Likes

Wow, you’re lucky!

2 Likes

episode is never fair

2 Likes

Yeah, the hair and the face shapes were what I noticed

1 Like

What country do you live in???

2 Likes

i think she lives in australia

1 Like

Jpn is right, I live in Australia… However I don’t think this is based on where you live since my Australian friend doesn’t have the feature but my American friend does

2 Likes

Oh ok :v:t5:

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. They’re slowly rolling it out from what I can tell. I have the features, but my Florida friend still doesn’t have it? And a different one from Canada doesn’t either last I checked, so probably not a “U.S. comes first” thing.

Wait, I didn’t know about this :open_mouth: Do we get new outfits too, or it’s just features?

1 Like

Just features, though I would love new outfits.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought so :pensive:

1 Like

Aw if I did it would be so cool but unfortunately not at the minute :pleading_face: I’d love to use the new hairstyles for my avatar ughh

1 Like

I don’t think it’s based on the country, I think it’s based on the device model.

2 Likes

I have it

1 Like

lucky :pleading_face:

1 Like

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I GOT IT TOO!!,! IM LIKE CRAZY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!
(Sorry if I’m acting bi**hy, but I’m super happy right now!)

2 Likes