Is this a weird story plot...?

Ok this idea just popped into my head… and I know it sorta sounds like Evocation but in my mind, the actual plot behind the plot is very different :woman_shrugging: I literally sat down for an hour after it came into my head, debating whether I should actually pursue this idea or not… do you think I should? Be honest.

Summary

Sara is a doctor living with her husband and young daughter. But when Sara magically survives an explosion, She is left deaf and with the gift to see the future.

And if you think I should, is there anything you reckon I should add or change to the blurb? I need advice :joy:

5 Likes

I’d like one. I mean I have one and we’re working on a story but idk if its going anywhere…

1 Like

Yes please

2 Likes

Go for it!! It sounds amazing :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It sounds awesome! Also there is nothing wrong with weird story plot… honestly, there should be more of them :joy:

2 Likes

I love it! Please tell me when/if you publish it!

1 Like

I wouldn’t read it, not super into the whole nuclear family thing or the general concept of suddenly getting magical powers for no reason, but I can see a lot of people being into the idea and wanting to read more after seeing the blurb.

1 Like

I would read it!

Ooh, it sounds very interesting. I’m sure that it is going to be great!

2 Likes

I will!

1 Like

I think it’s a great plot! <3

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Sounds really cool!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.