Is this allowed under community guideline?

Hey guys,
So I was just looking at the content guidelines and I can’t figure out if an eating disorder would be allowed.

The only thing I guess it would come under would be self harm but I wouldn’t really say it breaks any of the guidelines above :woman_shrugging:t3:

It wouldn’t be graphic, it wouldn’t be used as a relief and she’d over come it.
Any ideas if this is allowed? :blob_hearts:

I think it’s allowed. Just don’t make it too extreme and give trigger warnings in the beginning or in every chapter. It’s a form of self harm but if you don’t heavily portray it/make it extreme, you should be fine since it says any self harm graphic and detailed is against the guidelines.

Thankyou so much! :heart:
Yeah I would put trigger warnings regardless and I’ll make sure not to make it graphic or too extreme like you say :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

yeah, just like someone said above don’t make it too graphic. and maybe add an option to skip the scene to those who are sensitive to the topic <3

2 Likes

Thankyou so much :relaxed: I’ll make sure to add one! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is not about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.