Is this an interesting idea? (Would you read?)

Title: As straight as a Zig Zag
I haven’t come up with a rock hard description yet, but it’s about a mid aged adult (around 27) who’s straight. But then she starts falling for a british lady named Rose, whom she met at a library. They continue talking and she keeps on convincing herself that she doesn’t like the british lady. But her feelings say otherwise.
Don’t ask why I chose a british lady btw. It was just what I thought of when I thought of the character :sweat_smile:
It’s supposed to be a pretty light hearted story that will break your heart in the sweetest way possible. Or will it make your heart fall in love? :thinking:
I don’t really know, just want some honest opinions on the idea. I started writing a little bit, but not that much. Would you read this?

2 Likes

Description: You have been straight all your life. But will an encounter with a British woman change all that you have known?

2 Likes

Thanks. I might use this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d read it. It sounds cute. Refreashing from may other stories on the platform.

1 Like

Thank you :heartbeat:

1 Like

bump

I might read it. Tell me when it’s out!!

1 Like

Yeah, I’d check it out : )

1 Like

Probably not anytime soon, but I will :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :sweat_smile:

Yas!! :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.