Is this an interesting story idea

Hii, so I have been struggling to come up with ideas for story but I finally got it. The genre is BL (boys love). The story is about a boy who had a normal childhood and a best friend. But soon that perfect life shattered and his parents died. He fell into depression and had problems with his mental health, so he had to move with his aunt leaving his best friend. After years, when he is in high school/college (not sure yet) the best friend returns. They are starting to like each other and start to date. Soon the boy starts to see something wrong with his best friend and is always questioning why isn’t his best friend hanging out with someone.
And the plot twist is that best friend is actually a fragment of his imagination, and he isn’t real. The boy just created the best friend to help him cope with death of his parents.
Thank you, also please don’t steal my idea :))

11 Likes

Bro this is amazing :open_mouth:

1 Like

This story will be great!
It’s so original

1 Like

Thank you so much :))

1 Like

Thank you! :pleading_face:

omg that sounds amazing and heartbreaking :pleading_face:

cant wait to read if you publish it!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I like the idea, I’m confused about something though. You say that the ‘best friend’ was just a fragment of his imagination to deal with his parents’ death, but you also say that he had the same ‘best friend’ before their death.

1 Like

aah thank you! :sob:

okay, I didn’t notice that lol. Maybe I could change it like that he met the best friend in hospital after he saw his parents body?

Yeah, that would make more sense. :smile:

1 Like

ooo that is very interesting…
I like that it’s giving me Inception vibes.
It would definitely make an amazing story! I want to read it! lol
If you need any help just let me know and I would be happy to help! x

1 Like

This sounds really good! If you ever do release it I’ll definitely give it a read :grin:

1 Like

Holyyyyyyyyyy Guacamole!!! My mind was just blown! You neeeeed to wriiiiiite thiiiiiiiis!!!

1 Like

This is a really good idea!! When you release it, please lmk!! I’d definitely give it a read!

1 Like

thank youuuuu! :))

yaaay :pleading_face:

Aaah thank youu

omg thank you so much!

Like schizophrenia :thinking:?

1 Like

yes!! that was exactly what I was thinking about but I still have to research about that mental disorder just to make sure.

1 Like