Is this an interesting story idea

Just saying that if person hears good voices then it’s super rare, usually schizophrenics hear like bad voices like “Your mother wants to kill you, kill her first” etc.

1 Like

yeah I read about that, they usually also see things (hallucinations) and like you said they hear voices. But I’m still not sure if its like that in my story because he suddenly sees LI when they meet. I’m not sure if mental illness can just come, so I need to read more about it.

1 Like

Omg I love this idea! very unique and interesting, I recon people would love to read this. He should meet the “best friend” somewhere only he goes so it’s not like he’s just going around talking to himself, something like a support group for people who have lost their parents. But it turns out the support group never existed and he was just going to an abandoned building, talking to someone who was only visible in his imagination. Just a cool suggestion, I really hope you work on this idea :blue_heart: :blue_heart: x

1 Like

I really like that idea! I thought make like when he sees his parents body he runs off to a park and sits on a beach and then LI sits next to him, but I’m still not sure. I will definitely keep that idea in my mind! :pleading_face:

YES!!! I would love to read it if you decide to write it :heart:

1 Like

I love it, please let me know when you publish this​:heart::heart:

1 Like

thank youuuu :))

1 Like

thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooh that sounds really cool

1 Like

thank you :pleading_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.