Is this an okay cover for my story?

Is this an okay cover for my story or should I add more? If you have any advice or comments on anything please lmk I could really use feedback, thank you so much!

13 Likes

I think the cover is beautiful! I don’t exactly know what the story is about though so I can’t really help decide. :blush:

3 Likes

thank you! & yeah it’s a bit dramatic :joy:

1 Like

Well then in my personal opinion I think it looks great and unique. :blush:

1 Like

I really like the cover, I think it’s beautiful and amazing

2 Likes

aw tysm!! <3

okay, i was kinda going for that lol. thank you so much i really appreciate it!

1 Like

I really like it, but I think you should maybe add some color to the title and zoom from her face just a little bit then I think it would be perfect, but if you were going for something different then this would be a perfect fit. But it’s up to you. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, I get where you’re coming from 100% & I totally agree! Thank you so much for the feedback it’s super helpful!

2 Likes

Yeah but I think you should cover the breasts in the cover. It might not get approved by Episode.

2 Likes

I was thinking that too, but they actually did surprisingly accept it lmao.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Just wow

1 Like

ty :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

It’s really nice, good job!

1 Like

tyysm! :hearts:

1 Like

It’s amazing!! Could you please tell me when the story is published I’d love to read it :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

You did such a great job creating this! It’s beautiful and very dramatic (I’m not sure if that’s what you were going for). I think this would do well on the episode platform, it is very eye catching (in a good way!!!).

2 Likes

I’ll let you know! :joy: thank you!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

aw omgg thank you so much!! it means so much! :heartpulse:

Its really good and I like the way its drawn. I do covers but not drawn ones

2 Likes