Is this background OK for Episode?

I am making a story and I want a coffee shop background and I found this one online and I really like the layout of it. But, it’s from a TV show, I believe it is from Friends. Is it ok if I still use it or will it get denied? Should I edit out the words “Central Park” on it so it’s not related to the show?? Please help before I start coding cause if it’s denied then I’ll have to use another background and restart my directing.

2 Likes

it will probably get denied, friends is really popular and people will recognize it even if you edit out central perk

2 Likes

probably if epsiode let users have sex scenes then i guess its ok

No you cannot, if it’s from a tv show like Friends, it will get rejected because of copyright purposes.

@lanafrazer_episode can go into more detail. ( Sorry for pinning this on you )

1 Like

nope. lol cant have that.

1 Like

u cant use this background because its from a tv show series. Yeah, so u may want to find any backgrounds u think may fit with your story on:

1. EpisodeLife.com.

2. Check out Pixabay.com

3. U can also check out this thread, see if any backgrounds u may like on their drive.

1 Like

thanks for the tag. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like

Tysm! I’ve used backgrounds from shows like PLL though, like I used the Rosewood High School but I edited out Rosewood and put the name of my own city and it got approved… is that different for this one?