Is this bad...?

Ok I know everyone has different writing types. Like some people plan before writing and others write without a plan :joy: like me for example.

But what I want to know is… well. I have 4 stories all together that I’m writing. Like I get bored just sticking to one story. And what I want to know is… is it bad to be writing 4 stories at once? Like I have most planned out in my head but I want other peoples opinions… and I honestly love all the plots because they’re ones I haven’t seen before in stories on Episode.

Sooo… whats your opinion people? :joy:

Well,if you will make stories very good,than you can,but tgat dpends on your free time👍

I have lots of free time honestly, and each story already has 10 episodes done each and edited :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Oh jeez I have so many :joy::joy::joy: I’ve made it a rule of mine not to publish any more stories until they’re completed because there’s just so many to work on.

7 Likes

Oh wow, I just find it easier to work on a bunch of stories, rather then one, I just work easier that way…

Same here. I just get bored working on one all the time.

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

That’s definetely what I do. And it’s quite alright, as long as you spend your time evenly on each story.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I do

1 Like

Then you should be fine! Working on many stories at once is never a bad thing! :heart:

1 Like

I like to only have one, max two, published at any given time, but sometimes I’ll work on something else if I need a change of pace.

1 Like

I think that’s a good idea! It helps your brain expand and not only stick to one idea. Trust me, I do it too. I have 5 stories I’m working on, and switching between the main 3-4 for now. It helps me gain inspiration since I read stories that range from modern to fantasy all the time.

1 Like

everyone goes at their own pace, i don’t think it’s bad.

the best author i know on episode is writing 2 stories (just on episode alone, 4 if you count other sites) & still manages to put out the best work.

if you can do it, try it <3

1 Like

Not at all, I think it’s actually a great.

1 Like

i literally do the same thing :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s bad, but I did the same thing and failed :skull:

Well, I kind of hated all my stories, so if you like them but can’t keep yourself focused on one, I’d say you’ll be fine.

1 Like