Is this considered plagiarism?

I have created characters in my story and some of their limelight/ink details are quite identical to other characters in other stories. Of course, they have different names and storylines. Is that plagiarism? What do you guys consider copying and stealing? Thank you!

1 Like

episode only has a limited number of assets to customize characters, its inevitable that characters will look the same, not to mention the fact a lot of peoples MC’s look identical in so many stories, youre fine lol

4 Likes

In Jaded Love, by Bri, I admit I finished the story, and this character of mine looks like one of her characters but of course, the name is different!

And thank you darl! I know that nobody owns episode character details, but I just want to make sure hehe! :smiley:

1 Like

And her personality and storyline is definitely different! Haha :smiley:

1 Like

I mean if you’re worried about it, you can change it, but its really not necessary at all

2 Likes

absolutely not. people cant claim ownership over a character design. even if you on purpose make one there look like one another story has, unleash your copying name and plot it’s not plagiarism.

of course I recommend to try and be original, but episode only has an amount of features, and most people stick to the same.

4 Likes

Thank you, babe! That’s what I thought too! I’ve also changed the names! :joy:

2 Likes