Is this good enough for commissions

Hey there people I recently did a request . Do you think this is good enough to do commissions And if yes then how much would you pay for this

PS - if you like my art then please do support me at IG - @episode_art.byzoe

4 Likes

Um yes??? This is beautiful!!! I’d pay maybe $30 CAD I think :thinking:

1 Like

I think it’s good enough for commissions! I absolutely adore the way you drew the clothing and I think the overall anatomy is pretty good but I think there’s some disconnect (?) between their bodies and their heads. I’m not sure if it’s the head proportions or the angle throwing me off or just the transition in shading (especially noticable between the girl’s chest/neck). Really though, I think it’s less about how “perfect” the art is and more about the consistency, so as long as you’re consistent I see no reason to not do commissions. I’m not sure about pricing overall but for a piece like the example (two characters, waist up) maybe 20-30 USD? It might be good to decide prices for one character at different lengths and then base the price of additional characters off that, so you have a baseline price that is “worth it” for you to spend however long you do on your art!

Thankyou for replying! And yeah now that you mention it that the colour transition is somewhat off putting! I will keep that in mind for the next drawing

Thankyou for encouraging me😊

I think it’s good enough for commissions! I absolutely adore the way you drew the clothing, and the overall anatomy is pretty good. However, there seems to be a bit of a disconnect between their bodies and their heads. It might be the head proportions, the angle, or the transition in shading (especially noticeable between the girl’s chest and neck). Really though, it’s less about perfection and more about consistency. As long as you’re consistent, I see no reason not to do commissions. For pricing, maybe $20-30 USD for a piece like the example (two characters, waist up). It might be helpful to set prices for one character at different lengths and base additional character prices off that, ensuring the price is worth the time you spend on your art!

beautiful I’d pay around $60 USD almost.

1 Like

Aww thankyou🥹

1 Like