Sorry, I got bored and made this just for fun. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

I always do that

2 Likes

Hehe, itā€™s just so fun! :joy:
Good luck with your story! x

1 Like

Thanks

I am sorry I voted uglyā€¦but I thought there are threads where a better cover could be made. I mean itā€™s very good but there are threads where u can get a better cover. This was my honest answer. Plz donā€™t be mad. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I think to make it better the word broken could have cracks in it as though it is broken too :blush: But I like it!

1 Like

Iā€™m not trying to be mean or anything, so please, donā€™t come at me in a rude way. I just think that it could be better. :wink:

Same here.

I put ugly, but itā€™s more it could use improvement to me. You can see a white outline around part of the characters. I hope you donā€™t mind my input. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps itā€™s better to write ā€œthis looks nice/doesnā€™t look nice,ā€ I donā€™t think ugly is the appropriate term to use when voting in a poll for whether a cover, or anything else, looks good or not. This is just my opinion and I mean no offensešŸ˜Š Iā€™d be really careful with the wording. Regardless, people will have different opinions; does it appeal to you?

Closing due to inactivity :slight_smile: