Is this happening to anyone else? :((

Whenever I try to enter the app it shows me this. I reinstalled the app but still…

7 Likes

check you internet connection.

4 Likes

My connection is good. I am even coding and it’s fine. But idk why the app does that.

1 Like

Send a support ticket to the team, hmmmm, I don’t know why but the app always glitches.

2 Likes

This happens to me too. Idk if it’s an android glitch or something because then I go on other apps that require connection and they work

3 Likes

Yeah same.

2 Likes

Yeah, that happened to me a lot on a device,so then I just started using a whole other device instead. The other device was old anyways and had been crashing a lot.

2 Likes

This has been happening to me a lot lately too. I usually turn off my phone’s internet and retry. It usually takes about 10 times of retrying for it to work, but after that you don’t get the error again unless you exit the app and go back in.

3 Likes

It doesn’t open on wifi connection. It only opens on mobile data and i dont have anymore mbs bcz it uses alot. I rlly hope someone helps

Nope not me :heart: :heart:

Does it work now? i use ios btw so I dont think its only a problem android users are experiencing:)

2 Likes

Yes it worked!

how did you get it to work? did you do anything for it to work again? or did it just fix by itself?

Yep its been happening to me as well, I genuinely think its the apps problem considering its happening right now to alot of people.:frowning:

1 Like

Yep this happens sometimes with me, even when I have a good network other apps work pretty well except epi :expressionless:

1 Like

I used mobile data to make it open then I close the mobile data and open wifi while I’m still on the episode app and it works. Still does the connection failure thing from time to time.

2 Likes

I have sent many tickets but no response. I rlly wanna read but cant it still aint working

I used to have this problem a year back. It worked on mobile data but not on wi-fi. The rpoblem wasn’t wifi. My wifi was not slow at all. I sent support ticket nothing helped. I stopped using episode app altogether and was away for a year. I came back and it’s working for me now. May be the new updates messes it for some users.

1 Like

How did you made it work? Mine’s still not working :frowning:

same here. i can open using someone’s hotspot only but not on any wifi at all.