Is this idea good? 🤔

So I had an idea for a story about a young woman called Cassidy who is 25 and meets 32 year old Owen who is a vicar and its about how these two slightly broken people meet and help each other out.

Opinions are welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d totally read! not just because my name is Cassidy, haha, but this sounds like an interesting plot

1 Like

I agree with @Cassidyy11: the plot sounds interesting. This information almost sounds like a description for the story. :wink:

2 Likes

@Cassidyy11 and @AngelWings1983 thanks so much for your input. Would you be able to help me find some good backgrounds, here’s the thread I made about what I would need:

Church Interiors Needed - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

1 Like

I always go to episodelife.com for backgrounds and overlays. And Pixabay and this forum help a lot for overlays and backgrounds. The guidelines are very strict about backgrounds and overlays, especially because you can get sued (or you story get reviewed or even banned from episode) if you used a background or overlay you didn’t gave credit for. Always use a background that isn’t copyrighted and never forget to credit the artist of the background or overlay. Also, ask for permission to use it, because artists put a lot of sweat and tears in their backgrounds or overlays.

I know, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which of these do you think looks best? I think I’m leaning more toward 2 or 3. For any of them though I would need overlays made but I don’t know how to do that.

1 Like

I agree with two and three. I should search for artists on this forum who can make overlays for those backgrounds.

I will, thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.