Is this Monologue okay?

Please do not steal! Learn to make your own ideas. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Monologue

–People. Just people in general…What are they? “Humans.” Well, of course you idiotic reader. :smiley: I mean what do you think of them? They’re selfish? Annoying? Arrogant *ssholes? Or are you one of those “spread positivity and LOVE! We are ALL beautiful” kinda person? If you, gross. You’re kindness disgusts me. Sigh But I’m oh so, terribly sorry to say this–you’re not gonna get that crap here. :wink: I mean, let’s be real: No one is truly good. We all have done bad things once in our life. No human is greatly innocent. Whether you disagree or not, (And I don’t care if you don’t) no ones perfect. Not your parents, not your siblings, not those damn celebrities an youtubers you watch or whatever (definitely not them) , not you little friends, NO ONE! :slight_smile: Sad truth right? I bet you think I’m some negative jerk. Well, you’re not wrong. Kinda am. Not ashamed of it though. I’m just honest. Unlike others, I don’t live in a stupid bubble of fake happiness and sunshine where everyone is singing “kumbaya.” I open my eyes to the real world. I know not everything will turn out okay–It’s beyond my control. That’s just life. It hurts. It’s like a toxin inside your body. You have to stand through it until it’s time…-- It’s POISON.

10 Likes

what’s this for?

2 Likes

A story I’m writing on Wattpad and for Episode.

1 Like

its good. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

this is really good :two_hearts:
can you let me know when either are out? :joy:
also, if you don’t mind me asking, what’s the story about?

1 Like

It’s about this boy who’s usually negative But he denies he is and usually thinks he’s just a “realist.”. This girl comes into his life and changes somewhat of his ideas for the better. Into becoming more of a positive person.

1 Like

Not sure when I’m gonna publish the story. Maybe next month? On Wattpad first though because it’s easier.

1 Like

I adore this. it’s unique and blunt, I think it sounds great. We need more of this. :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

There’s a few typos but other than that, it’s pretty good! If you want some friendly criticism, I feel like someone who has opened their eyes to the “real” world wouldn’t be overly negative towards others because they probably know that everyone is going through shit. It seems like your character simply doesn’t care about other people, but regardless I think only a poorly developed villain would say “your kindness disgusts me” because everyone needs a little kindness in their lives. PS I don’t mean to offend you in any way.

1 Like

aaaa, well good luck with it! the monologue is great! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll fix the typos. :heart: But I think you kinda missed the point of the monologue, not to be rude. I appreciate the criticism and I’ll be sure to change it a bit.

That’s kinda–mean to say? Not everyone that thinks that is a villain. And that’s kind-of the idea of the monologue: He hates people that are overly positive, which is what you said is and doesn’t agree with that. He thinks he’s a realist but is really overly negative. That doesn’t make him a villain though. Maybe your confusing elements of a villain with a negative person.

3 Likes

Your Monologue is really good. I am sure it will come out real good. All the best.

2 Likes

hey :slight_smile: I think this monologue is really well written exept for some typos and mistakes. I just wanted to make one thing clear to myself: from this monologue it seems (to me at least) like the character has been hurt a lot and that’s why he sees the world in darker shades now. If that’s what it’s like, then everything is perfect! If the carachter is supposed to be naturally negative and like… cold, I would advise to change it up a little.
but, tbh, you’re the author and you knows your carachters better :slight_smile: so if it feels right to you, then it is. hope to read your story one day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I like it!!! Made me laugh on some parts, I see humor in almost everything. What’s your story going to be called?

1 Like

my recommendation is to not use capitalized and bolded letters and emojis. i saw some typos too. you can download app called grammarly, it will notice you about your typos.
from this monologue i can tell that this character is very negative. they were probably hurt, unhappy, felt empty etc. i see what do you want to do here, but it looks a little bit tensely for me. instead of speaking to reader you could add more adjectives if you want to. try to make them angry/sad but not unrealistic.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you.

This is amazing!

1 Like

Oh. Well I’ve been planning to edit it based on what others have said. Thank you tho.

1 Like

@Jeremy Please close this. :heart: