Is this offensive or not?

I think overall it looks fine, it’s just the heels that are a bit of a murky element.
I’m not a Muslim myself so I can’t speak with certainty or weight and nor am I knowledgeable on the subject, this is just based on research alone — some results say that it’s up to the individual, others say heels that make too much noise are not permissible and yet again other results say that heels pose a danger and are not permissible.

This is an excerpt from a result:
“ There is no explicit Islamic text that suggests the impermissibility of wearing shoes with high heels that do not make a sound while walking provided that the following conditions are met:

1. The high-heeled shoes do not make a noise, which attracts the attention of men.

2. Wearing such shoes does not involve imitation of the disbelievers or immoral and depraved people.

3. The woman should cover the high-heeled shoes with her dress if they are decorated.

4. Wearing them should not be harmful to the woman’s health. ”

(: Here’s some other posts and threads which might also help you better write Muslim characters too (not just regarding clothing):

8 Likes