Is this okay~Muslim character outfit

So I’m writing a story about bridesmaids and one of them is Muslim. The issue that I’ve just come across is that all the dresses show her shoulders and throughout the story so far she doesn’t show them in public. So I could only find one item to cover her but then it just makes her stand out which I don’t mind but then I don’t want to end up offending people in any way.

The Outfit

Ps. Please respond if you are 100% certain and I will also cover her legs anyways

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

@MTB I think you can help.

2 Likes

Try theming the wedding to a different color and has a dress that is long sleeve, and matches. Sorry! That is all i can really say.

2 Likes

Like Rebecca said above, Muslims also don’t show off their legs (above ankles) and hands (above wrists). If they have their hair covered, then they most definitely wouldn’t show their legs and hands.

3 Likes

Oh god this got crazy complicated :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Lol, I do find it hard a bit not that hard, just coverage of their entire body, but good to know good information about clothing for a Muslim character.

How is this? I couldn’t really find any dresses that were long sleeved and would suit a wedding…but know it feels like i put no effort into her outfit

2 Likes

Hm, how’s this? Is the color of her outfit have to be pink? @Sam-ia and @Jada15 and @rebeccajoyce (dont pay attention to the character, just the outfit)

If only episode would add gloves, that would be good right now.

there will be choices, i was originally going to use the pink dress in all three colors

I’ll try to think of a pink outfit, hang on. @Sam-ia and @Jada15 and @rebeccajoyce (dont pay attention to the character, just the outfit)

1 Like

yes, that looks pretty good

1 Like

Thanks, so @Jada15 choose any outfit that I did. I’ll send the outfit details if you want it.

Thank you :blob_hearts:
I reckon the pink dress will work well

1 Like

Alright, I’ll send details.

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Here are some more potential options in a variety of colors (Disclaimer: I am not Muslim so if anything I’ve put together isn’t appropriate, I’m totally up for correction!). Please also ignore the character :slight_smile:

Options

4 Likes

thanks!

1 Like