Is this scene funny? I’m planning on having it in my story but need to run it through with real people

TATI: I’m so broke.
LESHANA: Hmm…Maybe make an Epitube channel! I heard the latest dance steps are getting popular on Epitube.
TATI: Will do.
NARRATOR: After university…
TATI: Let’s do the mashed potato.
TATI: Roll the cameras! Amy!
AMY: On it.
TATI: Oh crap! I broke the floor!
AMY: That’s it for today, folks!
TATI’S MOM: What in the everloving flip happened here?
(if you lie)
TATI: A witch came in and blasted the floors.
TATI’S MOM: I know you ain’t lying, right?!
(if you tell the truth)
TATI: Dancing. I did the mashed potato and my legs were going crazy and next thing you know-
AMY: Shawty got low, low, low-
TATI: Shut up, Amy!
TATI’S MOM: This is ludacris.

9 Likes

I think it’s funny! I chuckled at that “ludacris” line ngl :joy:

4 Likes

It’s funny!

1 Like

It made me giggle :joy:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I love “DO THE MASHED POTATO.” I can’t wait to see how that plays out with the animations.

I do think there should be a more substantial transition between deciding to make an Epitube video and the scene where they film the MASHED POTATO. It’s a bit on the abrupt side where it stands.

“Oh crap! I broke the floor!” is hilarious. I don’t even know how that works, and I love it.

“What in the everloving flip happened here?” I love how this is said by the mom :laughing:

Both the truth option and the lying option are hilarious. I want to see the mom just be like, Yeah, sure, Tati, with that glorious witch line. (I imagine this being more so a sarcastic answer than just a lie.)

And the “truth” part is beautiful.

“humour has no limitations” -Grace 2021

1 Like

It didn’t make laugh since it’s just cringe but you can go for it

1 Like

brooooooo :fire::fire:

1 Like

i think it’s funny and good! I love ur script :blush: u can try to change some lines tho :thinking: in the (If u lie part)

I find this as 2016 vine humour honestly, but a lot of people might find it amusing. Do whatever pleases you! xx

I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t find it funny because I didn’t understand what was supposed to be funny. Was it the line with Ludacris?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.