Is this something you would read? (prompt feedback)

I came across a writing prompt I think I may make a story around and would like opinions on if this would make an interesting story.

“The grim reaper is no longer able to claim lives directly. Instead, when your time is up a mark appears on your body and it is the duty of every other person to kill you on sight.” (Prompt by writing.prompt.s on Instagram)

Do you think this would be a story worth reading? Is there anything you would stray from this for? Is there anything that you would like to see in a story like this?

please don’t use this prompt seeing as I plan on using it but the instagram account I got it from has many prompts that could help if you are looking for more

4 Likes

I think this would be cool!!

2 Likes

I think it’s an interesting plot. But maybe EVERYBODY trying to kill you on sight is a bit much. Maybe, instead, each person marked by the grim reaper has a particular person designated to killing them. For example, if one girl is running away from death, instead of everyone out to kill her, her old coworker is the only one tasked with killing her. Of course, this is just my personal suggestion/opinion. Write what makes you happy! :relaxed:

2 Likes

That sounds so amazing! If you make it and publish it, can you tag me?

1 Like

Oh yes , that’s a great idea!
When you publish it I will try and read it if you give me the name! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m so intrigued! If you do end up publishing, you should totally tag me :blush:

1 Like

@Spade.02 I love it and it interesting story :innocent:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.