Islam discussion

It’s not mandatory. Optional, but a lot of male Muslims tell me otherwise.

4 Likes

So, it does not matter if the children live according to Judaism, if the mother is not Jewish, then the children are not either, @SenchaStories

1 Like

Ah. So polygamy is a choice.

3 Likes

They can convert! I know for sure that they are allowed to :blush: I know a friend of mine who converted to Judaism. His dad’s mum was Jewish.

1 Like

Of course they can. After all, it is a choice.

Islam is not a race. Neither is any other religion.

3 Likes

And the wives have to agree. If the man’s first wife doesn’t want him to get married again, she’s gonna be his only wife :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s disgusting

I knew that females held power in a marriage! :joy:

1 Like

How isn’t it a religion of peace? Please explain your point

3 Likes

I know Islam is not race. I never said that. When I said that I am not racist, I meant to say that I am not Islamophob (in other words). I am sorry for not being obivious. I’m trying my best to be.

1 Like

but you can’t be racist towards islam. islam isn’t a race

1 Like

Okay. Thank you for correcting me. Again, I never said or thought that Islam is a race.

1 Like

When I was doing some research on Islam, I met an Iraqi man who married a second wife because she was disabled and he wanted to take care of her. Sweet imo

4 Likes

Those aren’t muslims. Anyone who kills isn’t a muslim. Please do your research instead of watching the news

6 Likes

yepp

hey guys, I just noticed an announcement about changes to the forums rules prohibiting the usage of threads to discuss “sensitive matters” like religon, race, or politics matters.

then, I noticed this as the newest thread in my feed.

did this thread just directly lead to the forums rules being changed? did it push for a change in the forums rules?

the hate speech on this thread is ridiculous. is the behavior of the people replying rude responses the cause of the sudden rule change?

4 Likes

But you said “i’m not racist” on a topic about islam and religion

Closed due to the following forum rule violations: