ISO someone to edit characters

Hello! I’m looking for someone who can edit my characters for a cover I’m making! Not looking for any fancy poses. Just shading, highlighting, and all of that jazz. You will be credited :)) TIA!!

could you send what you’ve done so far? maybe ill give it a shot.

of the cover?:smiley:

I don’t have the characters on there yet. I was planning to get them edited with a transparent background then just put them on myself if that makes sense lol

so, just confirming, you want someone to make an edit of the character doing an episode-standard pose and add some shading, extra features, etc?

yes!!

ah i see, unfortunately, i’m a bit busy to deal with screen-shotting and erasing (my least fav part of editing lol), but I hope you find someone who’s able to help you out :))

1 Like

I can do that part(: just need them to be edited!

and ty!!

Here are the characters if anyone wants to have a go at it!!! TIA<333

I can shade and highlight :blob_hearts:

example

that looks so great!! could you edit one if not both of the characters for me??<3

1 Like

Ofc, so you want the characters standing like that close together right? Put onto a cover? Do you want a background and font? :blob_hearts:

Yes to the characters standing together. Just a transparent background and nothing else is fine!! tysm

1 Like

Just those images side by side? Not facing each other? Without their details I can’t really do much but I can put them together and shade/highlight. Sorry to keep ask questions lol :blob_hearts:

No you’re perfectly fine! and yes to them facing each other!

Here are their details!!

GIRL

Female Athletic Body (Gold 04)
Brow: Arched Natural (Black Dark)
Hair: Half Up Locks Long Hair (Black Dark)
Eyes: Heavy Lid Upturned Falsies (Hazel)
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Neutral Medium Nude Matte)

clothes:
Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 7.14.57 PM

BOY

Male Athletic Body (Rose 03)
Brow: Straight Medium (chestnut brown)
Hair: Medium Side Part Flip (Brown black)
Eyes: Narrow almond deep smiling (Green emerald)
Face: Square sculpted
Nose: Grecian narrow
Lips: Full heart natural (rose light nude matte)

clothes:

Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 7.15.26 PM

1 Like

Thank you, do u have a deadline? Sorry if I came across as rude, that wasn’t my intention. :blob_hearts:

I was hoping to publish ASAP but I’d still have to wait for my final cover to be reviewed and stuff- so not really :)))

1 Like

Well it’s 12 at night here so I’ll get to it tomorrow and give it to you asap :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Tysm!!!:revolving_hearts:

1 Like