Iso wolf ll story

I need some new stories :thinking: wolf stories are my favourite but I am up for mafia/vamp as well… I like something with 20+ episodes. Please promote your own story or help me find some good ones. I’ve read most of the popular ones. Pretty sure I’ve almost read everything so if you’ve seen something you like not on the top tabs comment! Please and thank you

Greetings! While my story isn’t exactly what you stated you’re looking for, I believe it’s in the same vein and you may enjoy it. It’s only at nine episodes at the moment (ten as soon as I get background approval), but it’s likely to be quite a long story once I finish it. If you do end up giving it a read I’d love to hear any thoughts you might have.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Nine currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover: