Issue with rotating overlay

Having an issue trying to make a text overlay rotate.
the overlay take up the whole screen its its massively zoomed in but I haven’t used zoom in my script at all

INT. BLACK - DAY

@overlay BABY FOOT SWADDLE create
@overlay BABY FOOT SWADDLE opacity 1
@overlay BABY FOOT SWADDLE shifts to 100 300
@overlay BABY FOOT SWADDLE scales to 1.000 1.000

@overlay BABY FOOT SWADDLE rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2

Isn’t the picture’s resolution too big? Try to change the scale.

I don’t think its the size a background 640x1136

I tested it with the Baby swaddle but it also made it big

I’ve never had an issue previously with the size as I have overlays as wide as 1920x1136 and have always scaled them to 1.000 1.000

I still think that’s the problem.

but i have other overlays the same size and it works fine and the baby swaddle is an episode overlay so I don’t know why its doing it.

Then I have no idea if it’s not the resolution. ^^"

It’s the black background. It does the same thing to me but when I changed the background it works fine. :tulip:

Overlays do not work well with the INT. BLACK - NIGHT and INT. WHITE - DAY backgrounds. It would be best to upload your own all black background and use that.

1 Like

OMG i love you!

Thank you so much.
Lucky for me i was only testing on the background now that I know it works on the actual backgrounds I’m happy I’ve been trying to figure this out for weeks and it did it with every single overlay my uploaded ones and episode ones.

Thank you so much again.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tulip:

1 Like

Thank you, yeah I’ll be uploading a darkish background. I just use the black one to test and I was doing everything correctly and couldn’t figure out why it was always so large.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.