Issues with a request

Someone requested an drawn cover by me and I actually wanted to contact the requester for some extra detail information, but the user got suspended…
I have no idea how to contact them, or how long they’re suspended…?

So far only the sketch of it is done, but I don’t know if I should even continue this request or not, since I can’t contact the requester anyway…

Edit: How long can a person be suspended for having two accounts on here? (I’m not sure, but I think you can get suspended because of that…?)
I just saw the requester got two accounts, and both are suspended…

4 Likes

Honestly, if you have no way of contacting them then I don’t really see any other option than waiting for their suspension to be lifted (if that ever happens).

3 Likes

Well maybe you should request on hold, do someone else’s and when that person comes back, do their request.

5 Likes

Sometimes the suspension never gets lifted so maybe leave their user here so we can see if anyone knows them. It is a long shot but you might as well try.

3 Likes

We’re not supposed to mention banned users so the thread would most likely get closed :sob:

3 Likes

I’d say try searching their username on Instagram to see if they pop up. If not, then you’re probably out of luck. :confused: I really don’t know if there’s even any other way to contact them unless they miraculously see this thread and contact you

2 Likes

I did but I didn’t found anything… I know their name on the Episode App, and read an episode of their story to hopefully find the ig, but it seems like they don’t have one…

2 Likes

Wow, I had no idea that was rule. Makes sense I guess.

OP -

Well, if they really want it they will contact you somehow.

3 Likes

I don’t feel conformable about that, not only because the topic may be closed then. It’s more it feels not right to tell everyone…

2 Likes

Looks like it could be a permanent suspension since both accounts have been suspended:

4 Likes

Does this person have ig or something? You could contact them through there

2 Likes

I tried searching with the things I know, but couldn’t find anything…

2 Likes

Looks like we need to wait then…
But as this could be a case of permanent suspension, who knows really

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you! But…
The requester did thread-hopping, I just recently saw that… So I won’t do the request anymore anyway.

Even though, thank you so much for helping! :heart:

@Sydney_H please close this!

6 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: