Issues with R4R!

Listen, I LOVE reading Authors stories a lot because I wanna discover more user-stories and plus, a lot of them have unique storylines! TBH, I don’t really like most of the featured stories because they’re like bad boys or something.

ANYWAY!

But what most annoys me is how most of the time, when I do a R4R, people would ghost me. Like if we agreed to do 3 reads, I would do it first (because I’m that nice!), and then suddenly they never answer back. AT ALL. They just wanted someone to read their story. That pisses me off.

Another thing is how I understand you want your story to be out there, but try not to over do it. Okay?

Whenever I go to the thread to find R4R or do reviews, the SAME person would always be at EVERY SINGLE TOPIC even if it’s not R4R.

I’m not saying names or anything but I saw this topic where this girl was recommending stories and she said NOT TO PROMOTE STORIES. But this one user decided to do it anyway. Like can you not read the description???

And another thing, people really need to read carefully of the person who writes the thread. I made a “honest story review” thread so I could read peoples stories, and I wrote a SIMPLE template. But there was this one girl who didn’t read the template and promoted her story anyway. Then I made a thread for “R4R”, and the same girl promoted herself on that one too. It’s really getting annnoying.

Sorry, I just wanted to get this out of my chest. It’s been pissing me off these past couple of days. Like I really want someone to actually do a decent R4R with me.

BY THE WAY, DO NOT PROMOTE YOUR STORY HERE. IF YOU WANT TO DO R4R, THEN GO TO MY OTHER THREAD!

What are your guys issues with story reviews or R4R?

Since this is closed, PM me if you wanna talk :joy::joy:

Does this happen to you?

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to original. :smiley: