It Feels like we are episode family

I wrote a story and it’s been few months now and I have met such amazing people and authors in this forum and I have read such amazing stories and my story feedback from authors …the way everyone help here its amazing…and the people here are amazing… I can’t describe in words…it feels like we are episode family :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

I feel the same way, I often read about the Episode Community being toxic and stuff like that but I’ve met nothing but kind and helpful people, authors with great potential and extraordinary artists. It’s being amazing. Cheer for Episode :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

That’s true it’s great way to share your skills and to know people worldwide it’s amazing :sparkling_heart:and when I say I met great authors and I read great story it includes you too :blush:

3 Likes

This is so wholesome omg :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you :gift_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

so now i have two families! :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.