"It is Not What You Think" Read 4 Read

I’m down for a Read 4 Read.
I’ll send you the screenshots once I’m done!

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 18 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

1 Like

Hello Jurevicha,

Thank you for the R4R opportunity. :heart_eyes: Let’s read 3 chapters of each others story. I will also post screenshots of your story here once I am finished with yours. Let me know if you agree to 3 chapters.

Thanks again! :wink:

1 Like

your art is amazing! would you ever join my group?

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment! :heart_eyes:

Tell me about your group. As you can see I draw realism rather than matching the episode style.

1 Like

Three chapters are fine!

1 Like

We’re called Happy Helpers. We have so many talented artists and you’d be a great fit. We’re a drama-free group and we always make our customers happy. We have certain rules so that if a customer is ever rude to you, you have the right to decline their request. Everyone in the group gets along and I think you’d like it.

I know your art is amazing, but if you’re interested, I’d really appreciate if you fill out the form on this thread so that me and my co-owner can know exactly what you can do!

1 Like

Thank you! I will read yours now.

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity to complete a read 4 read with you. I wish you success with your writing!

Your screenshots follow:

1 Like

Here’s you screenshots!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories

Behind%20Closed%20Doors%20Small%20Cover

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Hey!
r4r?
I will read yours story now.
But do read mine too.
Author of the story:- Muskan
Story’s name :- Tragically Beautiful (limelight)
Genre: Romance
Description: A college romance filled with tragedies. What happens when the two lovers cross their path again?
Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5997438714314752

Do inform me if you accept my request.

1 Like

Hello!

I will do a r4r with you. How many chapters do you want to read? I usually do 3 for 3. Do you want to read 3 of each others chapters and post the screenshot proof here?

Please let me know either way.

1 Like

Yeah. 3 for 3 would suit me. And alright I will post the screenshots as a proof
What is your story’s name?

1 Like

It is not What you think
The link is below:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5799899898970112

Done reading yours.
Here’s the link of my story :

1 Like

Thank You Sweetheart!

I appreciate the opportunity to complete a r4r together. It is good for episode community authors to support each other. I wish you well with your story and any future stories you may write. I love that you used limelight.

:grinning::heart_eyes:

Screenshots below:

Have a Great Weekend!
Don’t work too hard. :wink:

Thank you! :grinning:
I already read yours. See my post above.

Thank YOU!
Waiting for more chapters of “It is not what you think”
Loved the story.

1 Like