"It is Not What You Think" Read 4 Read

Hello Fluffyrice :grinning:

I appreciate the support! I look forward to reading your story shortly. I will also post screenshots and my feedback once I read it. :wink:
Also Cool Manga style art!

1 Like

Do you have an instagram for episode btw? I would love to follow you if you have one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I do.
Instagram: qetesha.episode
Thank you, I will follow you back! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6586345252323328 I’d appreciate if you could check out my friends story it’s pretty funny and cute
style: INK
Cc:2 characters do far
Genre:Comedy
Chapter length:around 10 minutes

1 Like

msrs,

I will do a read for a read. I’ll read your friends story if you read mine! Let me know what you think :wink:

1 Like

done I really liked it and it was fun the usage that you gave to overlays and backgrounds :wink:

1 Like

Thank You So Much for your Support!
I will read your friends story soon! I will post a screenshot and feedback once I complete it. :wink:
I appreciate your support :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback I hope you’ve filled in the form :smiley: so that your story will be on my list !

1 Like

Hello Maggy,

Yes ma’am! I will fill out your form. I haven’t had a chance to fill it out, since I am reading a ton of delightful stories!
:wink:

1 Like

Yay:!! Thanks your story will be on my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Lia,

Thank you for the opportunity to read your story! I posted the first screenshot I took on Instagram. I find your story hilarious. :joy: I like the Q and A introduction with the author interaction that was fun. :grinning:

I enjoy dressing up the characters. It is one of the perks of interactive stories. I appreciate the options you provide in your story.

Your characters work well together. I enjoy their interactions.
You have some lovely ethereal scenes in your story!

It appears your characters follow the philosophy, “When in doubt just dance!” I live that philosophy too. :heart_eyes:

Screenshots are below:

I look Forward to what’s next!

1 Like

Hello @blue.moon.writes I still reading your story! I’m a slow reader. :sweat_smile:

Omg, your comments made my day, thank you very much! :smile:

I’m working on the penultimate scene of chapter 8 (I think you’ll laugh more with this episode). :joy:

Chapters 7 & 8 are about Megan’s past (me) and how Mai and Mei appeared. They are more attached to my real life.

1 Like

You are welcome!
I added you to my favorites so I should get a notification of your updates. :wink:

1 Like

I hope I can publish both chapters soon. :hugs: They need to proofread because my main language is Spanish and I make a lot of gramatical errors. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lia,

That is understandable. It takes a while for me to publish my stories because I constantly reread them for errors and I also have to wait for the art to get approved. You did an excellent job considering your first language is not English! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hahaha, you are giving me many merits. I don’t know how many times I fixed those chapters, and still have mistakes, it’s frustrating. :joy:

In my case, I take time to publish a new chapter because I think in new things to add.

1 Like

Hello Juliette,

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing it with me.
I always enjoy picking out clothes for the characters, so good job adding that feature to your story! You have some nice dramatic pans in your story!
Nice overlays and backgrounds.

I like that Jace is an understanding guy! :heart_eyes:

It is a good idea to you the black and white filter to differentiate time. The sketch pad background, with the three choices, looks amazing!

Please see the screenshots below:

I look forward to more episodes.
I hope Nadia ends up with Jace, and based on the cover art she will. :wink:

Ciao Bella!

1 Like

The image above is a self portrait to thank you all for your contributions and patience. I am still reading your original stories and having a great time doing it! :heart_eyes: